Список форумов NIHILUS.FORUMCITY.COM
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыВход
de partners like Apple… that we’ll be bringing to the

Ответить на тему    Список форумов NIHILUS.FORUMCITY.COM » Эпизод I Предыдущая тема
Следующая тема
de partners like Apple… that we’ll be bringing to the
Автор Сообщение
yaya2017

Сообщение de partners like Apple… that we’ll be bringing to the Ответить с цитатой
Flyprint is a giant step forward for us to create product Nike Air Max 1 Womens down to the atom, or the nanometer, that’s distinctly for one person. It’s hard to pull them apart. When I think about holding a standard for designers, it’s not about how they function, but beautiful function.If you look at the underside of a tongue on a shoe a Nike, it would say “Built to the exact specifications of champion athletes.” Plural. Those standards are aggregated. We’re moving to a point where they will be Nike Air Max 90 Dames built to the exact specifications to you, in your sport, when you need it.FC: Is 1:1 design the ultimate goal?JH: I don’t think the world is exclusively going to flip into a 1:1 of everything. There will be that wonderful opportunity with a certain clientele, but all those [customized] learnings will be tested to Nike Air Presto Womens our broad line. And I think that’s going to provide a higher-fidelity craft, more quickly to the Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Damskie marketplace.FC: For a long time, the future of shoes looked electronic and mechanical. Everyone remembers Tinker Hatfield’s Back to the Future 2 design that tied itself. And of course, Nike has dabbled in that commercially, but it seems more like you’re looking for innovation in materials, methods of manufacture, and customization, rather than this gadgety approach.

JH: You know, with some of the work you’ve seen the company do in the last couple of years, there is absolutely an arm of Nike, and a deep amount of research and work that is continuing to explore products that use electronics, and use smart materiality to create a more sympathetic, I’ll call it, digitally enhanced footwear experience. My true answer to the question is, www.thomaspolly.fr/ we’re on the forefront of that. What we’re doing today is creating quite a stir, not just to the public, but inside our company. There’s this belief that the products we’ve made that are inert are eventually going to become more alive, and because they become more alive, they’ll be more sympathetic, empathetic, and, perhaps, predictive.It’s the chance for it to be more of you, and more about your movement. And it’s both a collection strategy, and a responsive strategy of product design. And that will take us to a whole other era, where products become services, and static products become dynamic. And I think that could be quite an interesting leapfrogging event in the world of athletics, because it begins to truly be symbiotic with your dynamic body.

FC: I mean that sounds great to me–though I’d say, I’m 35. I don’t need a Nike Air Max 2017 Womens shoe to dunk anymore. I just want a shoe that can fix lower back pain if it flares up.JH: I think there are great Nike Air Max Thea Femme by-products of things like that, when you have a super technology that’s adjusting, becoming more sympathetic. The eventuality, and now I’m just dreaming, is you are being far more predictive and sympathetic of what the conditions that athletes and consumers are going to run through. A Nike Air Max 1 Dames hyper-intelligent athlete is already here. And that hyper intelligence will be a further advantage for athletes and consumers going forward. It’s just a matter of time in how it impacts consumers in completely new ways.
Beyond the unlocks for exclusive sneaker offers, Nike is thinking about ways to include all of its technology partners in ways that benefit NikeConnect, NikePlus, and SNKRS users.“We’re excited to learn how unlocks are Nike Air Max 2017 Womens being received right now,” said the spokesperson. “There is a pretty comprehensive ecosystem of value that we’ve been building Nike Air Max 2016 Femme for our members… Members who are really active with us are getting rewards or achievements [and] that could include partners like Apple… that we’ll be bringing to the table to round out your whole holistic sport experience.”
Ср Май 16, 2018 11:12 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ответить на тему    Список форумов NIHILUS.FORUMCITY.COM » Эпизод I Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: